Hi,

In my effort to more create more meaningful computer mediated experiences for me and other and to use Pharo as a medium for that I have proposed the following project:

---

- Name: Data Kitchen: Frictionless data, moldable tools, pocket infrastructures & permanent workshops for community empowerment - url: https://www.newschallenge.org/challenge/data/entries/data-kitchen-frictionless-data-moldable-tools-pocket-infrastructures-permanent-workshops-for-community-empowerment

---

It combines the ideas of moldable tools, agile visualization in this community with some of other like frictionless data, by Open Knowledge Foundation and what I call "pocket infrastructures". Any feedback is welcomed. You can make it here in this list, but if you can made it on their platform, from a simple "heart" (+1) or drop me a line, it would be greatly appreciated and it will help to make more visible the project.

Thanks,

Offray