What is FT ?

I did some debugging. When I send the selected:#true message to a root
node, it goes down to the Morphic classes, and everything is fine, when I
send it to a child node, the dependents array of the TreeNodeModel is nil,
so nobody gets the message. I don't know enough about Spec yet to
understand what dependents are and why there are none on a child node.

Because I really need to get this done quickly, I will try to write a quick
and dirty fix in a subclass that will directly talk to the morphic objects
underneath.

Now, with some guidance from you guys, I would be really happy to take some
time and write some useful code that could solve this problem correctly,
and have it commited for anyone to use. But first, in order to justify to
my employer that coding with Pharo was a good choice, I need to make my
application work.

I'll update here as I go.