Hi Nicolai,

thanks for following up on this.

I am in the process of determining what causes the crash. I fear that to
reproduce the problem you will need to have ROS installed, I have not yet been
able to reproduce it without ROS running. I do not want to inflict the
installation of ROS on you without being 100% sure.

I am using Roassal because this is for Live Robot Programming
(http://pleiad.cl/LRP <http://pleiad.cl/LRP>) which uses a dynamic
visualization of the running code. To reproduce the bug (until now) I need to
develop code in LRP when using ROS, and then it happens randomly. I realize
that this is too much to ask for an outsider to reproduce the bug (I did not
expect anybody to download and install PhaROS to try to reproduce, thanks for
that!!).

Can you inform me how I can get you more useful debug info to you? I will keep
trying to find minimal steps to reproduce in the mean time.