Hi Dimitris,

Thank you very much for your hard work. It was so much needed. In fact, I
need it now :)
I have question... remember the old PBE used to have a VM + image for the
book, which was the image expected to be used while reading the book. Is
there a new VM + image prepared for UPBE? If true, where? If not, then at
least which Pharo version is expected to be used as a reference? 4.0?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com