I have several issues using gitfiletree, which in turn has issues with
metacello trying to fetch git info about my git branch locally which I
tracked back to OSProcess not executing on my macos.

This started to happen as soon as I updated to latest XCODE and installed
its latest command tools, anyone else with same issue ? I tried several
OSProcess commands but they all return empty strings even though they
complete with no errors.

An expert help would be of great assistance, thanks ! I have reverted back
to using filetree and doing my git commits manually via command line.