"Democracy and
our model are threatened and I hope our countries will realize that we
have to react."

Thats how the game of war works. We no longer live in an age of nationalism
so the new rule of the game is terrorism. This way Europe will react
fueling the engine of war with what it desperate craves  , more money. Tons
and tons of money, all in the name of justice and democracy and freedom.
Thats how the game of war works.