Le 18/11/2015 13:25, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> Do you mean that you want to have a different search solution when you press
> Shift+Enter or when you select it from the World menu?
>
> At the moment, this is not possible.
>
> May I ask where is the problem coming from? Perhaps there are things we can
> do to solve your problem.

The problem is that I want a desktop application.

With the spotter we can access to the code, so I just want to disable it
when we are not in development mode.

We can add a setting to Pharo 5 but in Pharo 4 there is no easy way to
disable it.

I think we should also add an easy way to create a deployment image
directly inside Pharo.

--
Cyril Ferlicot (cyril.ferli...@synectique.eu)

http://www.synectique.eu