Le 20/11/2015 21:16, Juraj Kubelka a écrit :
If I remember well, ZIP in Pharo supports only one file (one stream
of data). There is no support for directories. At least, when I have
intended it some time ago, I failed.

No, zip in Pharo works with directories. However I think the zip Filesystem doesn't work which means you have to manipulate the zip members with the zip API, not as a filesystem.

I do not stand on using *.tar.gz, but I have not found better
solution for my setup: Directory is compressed on Linux machine and
should be extracted on any machine by using local tools.

Do I miss some feature in Pharo?

I think you do ;)

Thierry

Cheers, Juraj