Hi,

The issue tracker has 658 open issues. This number is more or less constant.

We are fixing and integrating *a lot*, alone the last 7 days we managed to
close 89
issue tracker entries. But the older entries see not much work. Of course one
reason
is that everything fixable gets fixed and only hard cases remain… but cases can
be
“difficult” for many reasons.

I would be nice if everyone could help and have a look at older issues:

-> Still relevant?
-> Maybe already fixed?
-> Is the description good?
-> What is the next action that needs to be done?

And keep in mind that the issue tracker is not a TODO list. If you see
something odd
and put and issue “oh, this looks odd” but there is no action for a year, does
it really
make sense to keep that issue open?

Every open issue takes energy away from the others. So please check if issues
make
sense of this kind:

-> “It would be nice if” but not even important enough for the submitter to do
-> TODO issues that are huge projects in themselves
-> ….

It would be nice if *you* would check the issue that you have been involved
with the
last months and see what is needed to solve them.

        Marcus