> On 28 Nov 2015, at 08:03, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:
>

>> Is there a way to query all breakpoints like a query of senders of #halt?
>
> you can search for the senders of #break.
>
> But as class Breakpoint has a list of all active breakpoints, we add a
> browseAll method there
> easily.

browseAll
        <script>
        | methods |
        methods := AllBreakpoints flatCollect: [ :breakpoint | breakpoint link
methods ].
        Smalltalk tools messageList browse: methods

This will be added the next time we can do an update again (CI is in a strange
state)

>> but a problem you could be aware is setting a break once in
>> InputEventFetcher>>signalEvent: , and then moving the mouse, the image
>> hangs.
>>
> Thanks, we will investigate. The “once” breakpoint triggers a recompile
> before opening the debugger.
> but of course the devil is in the details… we will check to see what exactly
> is happening here.

I think I understand what happens: the method is called because there is an
interrupt. Check for interrupt happens on all message sends
==> even though we *want* to recompile before calling the method again, the
check for interrupt happens and it is called again before the new
method is installed.

        Marcus