Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> writes:
>> 5) You will need to adapt your Pharo 5.0 related apps and CI
>> processes (to take care about new VM). Some programs will stop work
>> at all (for example, I think Pharo-launcher will need to be adapted).
>
> Maybe PharoLauncher can be a special hardcoded rule to have two
> template headings...
>   * Pharo 5.0 Spur (beta); and
>   * Pharo 5.0 Pre-Spur (beta)
> Enhanced multi-VM support perhaps based off the template headings would be
> nice.

what happens when executing the VM on an incompatible image (new VM on
old image, old VM on new image)? If the launcher can detect the problem,
it can also try to open the selected image with a different VM.

Launcher2 will be more flexible, but I need someone to help.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill