On Pon, 2015-12-28 at 18:03 +0100, stepharo wrote:

Hello Stef,

> have a look at Pillar and you can add footnotes and we will review
> your code and integrate it.

Don't you think it's too early for me to add such feature. ;)

> We are just really busy right now.

Don't worry. I tried Pillar, but I can live with using rst at the moment
and if find that Pharo/Pillar might be more productive environment when
it comes to the docs, I'll gladly take a look how to do it.

For now, I agree, there are more important issues and I'm really looking
forward to use Spur-based VM as well as 64 bits.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the envious,