Hi,

OSX el capitan implements System Integrity Protection:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Integrity_Protection

One of the effects of this is you can no longer modify DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
for an OSX application. I use a FFI wrapper to load and use an Oracle
library in Pharo but this requires modification of the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to
work. Up until now I could do this by adding a plist config file to
/Library/LaunchAgents for the Pharo application which modified
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. This no longer works because of SIP.

Launching Pharo from a terminal having modified DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH via
.bash_profile works as required but this is less than ideal.

Anyone know of any other way of doing this so I can launch Pharo directly
as an OSX application ?

Thanks