Luc, Damien, et all.

I implemented the kind of API Luc suggested, which was a great idea. I took
also his API to answer Damien question of could we do a "tail -f" example.
So I made a little example where I run "tail -f system.log" and I keep a
Playground updated with the stdout :)
Here is the video:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6980943/tailExample.mov

Let me know what do you think.