Hi guys

Many of you may bthink that I'm mad or whatever about new UI elements. Sometimes this is true :)
but most of the time not. I'm just going straight and (harsh) comments.
So what I propose to the GT team is the following:
    I'm ready to be a guinea pig
Each time they want I will record a screenflow of my interaction or perception about new/different tools. I will follow a UI debugging process an expert proposed: talking aloud about my hypotheses while interacting and discovering the tools. I play that in the past with other people and it works well.

    I encourage other people to do the same to give feeback to GT team.

Stef