On 10/02/16 12:48, Nicolai Hess wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to manage the focus order of my widget that uses sub-widgets
with their #focusOrder defined.

How do spec manage nested focus order? I see in the implementation that it
is simply an OrderedCollection.

I does not behave as I expected, when I add my sub-widgets to the focus
order, the focus is given to the first sub-widget and I can not access the
second sub-widget using tabulation.

For example lets imagine WidgetA contains 2 buttons and WidgetB contains 2
buttons. I can only access the two buttons of WidgetA using tabulation.

How can I deal with that?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Julien,

how are WidgetA and WidgetB connected ? Are they both (spec)-models used by
another main model ?

Hi Nicolai,

Yes they are subclasses of ComposableModel used by another main model.

Julien