Hi,

is there a way to minimize/clean up Pharo image/changes files after an
application has been installed into it?

Currently I have the base image sitting at 65MB and changes at 36MB, which
is massive considering only source code was added.

I've tried running 'Smalltalk cleanUp: true', which I cannot run from
command line because it asks a question… can this be circumvented?

Running it manually however has driven the image size down to 46MB, not
changing the .changes file however.

Are there other ways to make the image smaller?
Do I need such massive changes file? Can't I just empty it completely?

Thanks,
Peter