Hi,

Ok. Indeed, what you are describing is what we call Snippets. We would like the
Playground to be formed of Snippets, where each Snippet can be of different
types (one of them is a picture). We had indeed a prototype that was demoed at
ESUG. This will have to be redone once Bloc becomes more stable. This will not
be immediate, but this is an important goal for us.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."