Le 25/02/2016 19:04, MartinW a écrit :
> I like Pharo's new book site: http://files.pharo.org/books/
>
> And since I use a tablet more often, I wish there were ePUB versions of the
> books.
>
> Why is it important?
> You could change the color scheme to light text on dark background and
> increase font sizes and thus have a much more comfortable reading experience
> than with PDFs.
>
> I remember there was some talk about this some time ago.
>
> Best regards,
> Martin.

Hi,

We need manpower to implement the ePUB exporter in Pillar. If we
implement it we could have an ePUB version of all the books (except Deep
Into Pharo for the moment).

But there is still the problem of manpower :(
It should not be that hard since there is a lot of tests to help.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne