And Zn has a very simple one too (since recently):

generateHelp
  "Generate an HTML page with links to all pages I support"

  ^ ZnHtmlOutputStream streamContents: [ :html |
      html page: (self class name, ' Help') do: [
        html tag: #h3 with: 'Available Pages'.
        html tag: #ul do: [
          prefixMap keys sorted do: [ :each |
            html tag: #li do: [
              html tag: #a attributes: { #href. each } with: each ] ] ] ] ]

But Seaside's is better, though much larger.