Almost there!

===========
| b labels popup |
    labels := #('uno' 'dos' 'tres' 'cuatro' 'cinco').
    popup := RTPopup new.
    popup text: [:object | labels at: object  ].
    b := RTTreeMapBuilder new.
    b shape fillColor: Color random.
    b from: (1 to: 5) using: [#()].
    b weight: [:n | n].
    b build.
    b view elements @ popup.
    ^ b view.

The strange thing is that 2nd and 3rd boxes don't get the proper label, but everyone else does....

Cheers,

Offray