Hello,

I'm a French student who have learned Pharo for 2 months during a
university course.
As this was the first time I use Pharo IDE and the first time I program in
Pharo, my teacher suggested me to send a mail on the mailing list if I
encounter problems.

I encountered some problems/suggestions with using the IDE :

   - As I crashed the IDE several times, is there a way to automatically
   save the image every 5 minutes (or every other frequency) to avoid the loss
   of my work ?
   - I can't copy/paste from Google Chrome (on ubuntu 14.04) while I could
   copy/paste from other software like Gedit or Firefox.
   - Last problem that I have seen, is that I couldn't use Pharo on my
   windows 10 Computer. I have downloaded the last version (windows version)
   on pharo.org and when I try to execute it (without and with
   administrator mode), I have a pop-up who appear. I made a screenshot of
   this pop-up and put it in attachment to this mail.

I hope that I have posted this mail in the good mailing list.
Thanks for reading,

Clement