From: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:53 PM
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Ideas of web services that I could script in a
couple of lines?

> On 13 Mar 2016, at 22:42, Henrik Nergaard <henrik.nerga...@uia.no> wrote:
>
> Correct, I used that for the example since it is by default in the Image .

And that is a pity, IMHO, it sneaked in, while others have asked for NeoJSON to
be included in the past ;-)

Anyway, STON, which is also part of the base image can parse JSON just as well.

  STON fromString: '[42, {"JSON":true}, -1.5]'.

You can also generate JSON.

  STON toJsonStringPretty: { 42. { 'JSON'->true } asDictionary. -1.5 }.

  STON toJsonString: { 42. { 'JSON'->true } asDictionary. -1.5 }.