Hi

using the dependency analyser I see that may packages have the following dependencies

for example

package: 'Math-DistributionGamma' with: [ spec requires: #('Math-Core' 'Math-DHB-Numerical' 'Math-Series' 'Math-Core-Distribution') ];

package: 'Math-DistributionBeta' with: [ spec requires: #('Math-DistributionGamma' 'Math-Core' 'Math-Core-Distribution' 'Math-DHB-Numerical' 'Math-Series') ];

so I wrote the requirement this way

Now does it have an impact on Metacello and should I keep only the direct depend.

package: 'Math-DistributionBeta' with: [ spec requires: #('Math-DistributionGamma' ) ];

This is annoying because I have 50 packages and doing that manually is a pain.

Stef