Oh, nice!

Just to be sure, because 2:15am is not the best time to start playing with
code… if I understood correctly, I'd load the depended-upon baseline from
gitfiletree, lock it, and then that would take precedence over the
github:// repo specified in the baseline of the main project?

I'll try tomorrow, thanks :)