On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 09:28:07PM +0200, stepharo wrote:
> Le 12/4/16 19:51, Alistair Grant a écrit :
> > * I'm glad that being able to run headless mode is easy, as I'd like to
> >    use Pharo for scripting.
> Me too. We are starting a new iteration on this. We got a student whose job
> is to convert
> bash script to pharo and identify problem so if you want to share effort you
> are welcome.

I'd be happy to, thanks.  Please let me know what I need to do to get
involved (and remember that this is my hobby and I don't get as much
time as I'd like, so my responses won't always be as fast as we'd like).

Thanks!
Alistair

P.S. I'm still putting together my response to all the other comments in
this thread.