Great job!!

A few small things:
Typo: "Less is more: No type declarations, no primitive objects,no generic
types, no modifiers, no operators, no inner classes, no constructors, and no
static methods.***There*** are not needed!". There -> They
A bit opaque: "The character a and a space". We're showing how to
instantiate characters. The specific characters are coincidental and
obvious. I would change to "two ways to make a character"
Awkward: I think "Messag***es*** syntax mimics natural languages" should be
"Message syntax..."

-----
Cheers,
Sean