Hello Dimitris,

Is this http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?SmalltalkSyntaxInaPostcard what you're looking for?

Good luck for your presentation.

Julien

On 13/05/16 10:32, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:
thanks any idea where i can get the card that contains the pharo syntax ?

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10:33 AM stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

good luck :)

Le 12/5/16 à 12:50, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
Hey I wanted to inform you that I will be doing a 30 minutes
presentation of Pharo in Hackerspace , Athens so if there are any
Greeks watching the list they are more than welcomed to join. My talk
will focus on live coding and no familiarity with Pharo/Smalltalk or
programming experience required.

The talk will be 30 minutes and it will be given in 15:30 28th of May
2016 (Saturday) as part of Hackfest 2016 organized by Hackerspace in
Athens.

More info can be found here

https://hackfest.gr/

This will be both the first time Pharo is presented in Greece and my
first presentation so I am pretty excited about how it will go. Wish
me luck :)