Hi,

Sure. Here are the last mind maps I used in my talks:

- As png/pdf:
- http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/En/Talks/grafoscopio-talk-map.png - http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/Es/Presentaciones/grafoscopio.pdf

- As source code for Xmind/Freemind (respectively)
- http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/En/Talks/grafoscopio-map-en.xmind - http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/doc/tip/Docs/Es/Presentaciones/grafoscopio.mm

Hope they help.

Offray

On 13/05/16 14:17, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:
offray thanks, any link to your presentations to steal ideas ?