Thanks for this point of view.

Just to put a bit of perspective. Indeed, first impressions do count, and now
we start to be able to address this part. It took a long time to be able to get
to this point, and until now most of the efforts were internal facing (new
compiler, new debugger, new VM, new UFFI etc). We are still not in polishing
mode, though. We still have internal pieces to fit together (like 64 bit,
Sista, image changes management and some others) and we still need a more
flexible UI part (which is what the Bloc effort is about). Especially with
Bloc, we are approaching the surface, and I strongly believe the future changes
will have more visible effects.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."