Hi. Looks good :)

Just out of curiosity, what data format you used? csv, sqlite?

I am interested in using Neo4j from pharo (
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~MasashiUmezawa/Neo4reSt) with a large database,
and few days ago and found the ICIJ used Neo4j to relate information. In a
few days they will give a webinar:
http://info.neo4j.com/05262016-ICIJandPanamaPapersOnDemand_Registration.html

A question, you can use Neo4reSt to store data and Pharo/Roassal for
display on a more or less friendly way? or there is a lot impedance between
graph models?