It is not the first problem feedback I heard on ToC menu, maybe the generation
of ToC is corrupt.
I will have a look at this one.

Thanks for your help

De : Pharo-users <pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org> de la part de Esteban A.
Maringolo <emaring...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : lundi 30 mai 2016 21:58
À : Any question about pharo is welcome
Objet : Re: [Pharo-users] Call for feedbacks: Enterprise Pharo ePub version

Hi Thibault,

Thanks for working on this. I sent the epub to my Kindle (converted to
mobi by Calibre).

The content is well formatted and everything looks fine, even code
snippets (although the font is too large, larger than the paragraph
character).

The only thing that is wrong is the table of contents, with over 200
pages (and > 4000 "positions") the TOC seems to be missing most of the
sections of the whole book. And without a proper TOC using a book like
this on an e-ink reader like Kindle it is very difficult to "jump"
between sections.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo