Solaris 11 wow, that sounds like big iron. Can you share some specifics of the
project?

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile