Yes Ben, you're right. That should be corrected on the MOOC and also the Updated Pharo by Example. I have done the coments on the MOOC and here:

https://hyp.is/wO7NLCjmEea-3eMqCjP3Nw/ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/UpdatedPharoByExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PharoTour/PharoTour.html

Thanks,

Offray

On 02/06/16 11:06, Ben Coman wrote:
For me on Linux its Shift-Alt-MiddleMouseButton.
cheers -ben

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas