Hi Sergio,

the standard way to build UIs in Pharo is by using Spec. There is a video of me
presenting it at the Pharo Days 2015 that gives you a first overview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL23s9ZUIR0&feature=youtu.be&list=PL4actYd6bfnz98ngrKALwwStl3C3odEKG

There is also written documentation that is being updated now, so not really
ready yet. One option is a paper of ours which is a bit out of date but still
useful: https://hal.inria.fr/hal-00759030/document

HTH,

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile