Hi Nicolai,

Thanks! I stopped all ZnServers with
WAServerManager default stopAll.

Then I can do
Delay delaySchedulerClass: DelayMillisecondScheduler.
without problems.

20 timesRepeat: [OSProcess  command: ('echo "Hi there"').] .
here, the problem persists -> locking image
your code with OSSubprocess is working fine.

@Mariano: it seems to be another problem with the locks in OSProcess
because after changing the delaySchedulerClass, I get locking images with
the OSProcess command: ....

Regards
Sabine