TL;DR:

AbstractNautilusUI>>buildNewCodeSourceAreaRubric

comment out "withSourceCodeAnnotation;"

howto (less than a minute to do):

1. open finder (world > tools > finder)
2. punch in 'Format as you read' and search "source"
3. take a deep breath or two while its searching
4. open found class
4.1. look at hierarchy and try figure out how it's called from Nautilus
4.2. class is not referenced :( … but "class" side is bold so there's
something there
4.3. on class side method "key:" returning suspicious selector
4.4. search senders of the selector
5. see who is the sender of the sender
6. profit

:)

I actually use such approach quite often when trying to figure out UI
things and it works surprisingly often.

Peter