Hi Bernando,

Thanks for reporting.

Spotter searches for multiple things depending on what is defined in the image.
Each category you see in Spotter is defined in a little method that can also be
enabled/disabled through the settings browser. To understand what this means,
please read this:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/discovering-and-managing-spotter-extensions/

In your case, it looks like searching for the Catalog does a remote search, and
this can be a problem. To check this, please try evaluating this:
GTSpotterExtensionSettings disableProcessorDefinedInMethod:
(GTSpotter>>#spotterCatalogProjectsFor:)

Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
Doru

www.tudorgirba.com