Hi,

Nice! I suggest to link the resources of the second link into the first one.

We're going to make our usual Data Week at the end of July and we're going to start a Data Roda this week (think in a coding dojo, but with data visualization and capoeira :-P) and we' going to link these MOOOC resources with our usual practices. I'm now just finishing my MOOC's third week and the ReDo exercise for the DSL on D&D dice has been really clarifying. Having this MOOC resources linked to permanent community practices and places (local and global, like this list itself) will be one of the most important results of it.

Cheers,

Offray