On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:33 AM, Dale Henrichs
<dale.henri...@gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> On 07/06/2016 06:37 AM, Cyril Ferlicot Delbecque wrote:
>>

>> On 06/07/2016 15:28, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>>
>>> Alistair,
>>>
>>> Well thank you very much ... Those two menu items are very well hidden:)
>>> Until you prompted me to look closely I

>>> never even noticed that little icon...

Sometimes I think.... similar to how shortcut keys are notified the
first few times a tool is opened, you could get a red outline quickly
cycle through all the buttons when a tool is first opened to avoid
this sort of domestic blindness - but I'm not sure if it would be too
distracting/annoying.

cheers -ben