Stephan,

I watched your video. Very cool. I'm really interested in you code
generation process. What I'm working on will also require generating
Smalltalk classes and methods from a Spec GUI. I do not want to
auto-generate a GUI, but non-GUI classes only. It would be nice not to have
to reinvent the wheel again. If that's possible.

I am still working on Pharo 4.0. Are there instructions on how to import
your code? Or, is it not available at this time?

Thanks,

-----
Brad Selfridge