Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update, it solves most of the issues.

I have 2 errors left because of Chronos missing epoch method in TimeOfDay
TimeOfDay class >> epoch
        "{TimeOfDay epoch}"
        ^AnsiStandardCalendarClock epoch

=> Is it correct or this method comes form another package ?

Now (with epoch implemented), there are 3 failures and 2 errors left
`

- For the 3 failures (the 2 export ones seems to be expected as it is said in
the test "This test may FAIL because of Dictionary ordering »):

#testWeekDays is because of a recurrence rule printing.
the expected string is : 'FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=MO,2TU’
and we get: 'FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2TU,MO'

The byday rule does not preserve chronologic order (the collection is a Set).
Is it necessary ?

- The 2 errors are related to timezone.
For instance with this message: "The resource that defines the ruleset for the
VariableOffsetTimezone identified by 'Pacific/Wallis' is not accessible. »
This is probably because of OSProcess not being installed.
Do you have any idea where I have to look to try to use OSSubprocess instead ?

Cheers (it’s enough anyway now so that I can use iCal and Chronos),

Cédrik