Hi,

You can blame me  for that because I could not find a JSON  web token. It
would be nice to have a search facility. Or am I missing an obvious feature
I should be using? I am mostly experienced with cincom smalltalk. I like
Pharo. My only criticism is that thing could be easier to set up. I am
still trying to figure out how to get a commit to a git repository hosted
of bit buck to commit etc. The customer set it there not me. I just have to
get it to work ;-)

Sean

Kind Regards,

Sean Glazier