My article at TechBeacon has already become the third  most popular (most
viewed) <http://techbeacon.com/?filter=popular>   article at the website.
And its first week of publication isn't over yet!

Apparently, this has become something of a "hot" topic. If you look at the
Live Listener Count
<https://livefyre.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200329496-What-is-the-Live-Listener-Count->

for my article, it's the highest of all the articles listed. Currently, it
stands around 50, but it started the week at around 120! All the other
articles on the list have a Live Listener Count of less than 25.

In other words, I think interest in Smalltalk is particularly strong (if
somewhat latent). We just need to keep hammering the message home.