Hi andrew

I would love to read a blog post on your architecture...

and also add your application (if it makes sense) to the Pharo success story

Stef

Le 22/7/16 à 13:46, andrew glynn a écrit :
Thanks for this Norbert.  It works great with Teapot microservices that
are associated with specific JQuery widget instances.  I can insert the
token into the widget's callback to the pot so that only that widget
instance can use that particular service.  The way our web app works is
that it generates a JSP with all the repetitive content / look and feel,
and inserts JQuery widgets to display any dynamic data.  Since the data
I'm working on comes from a Pharo app I configure the JQuery widget and
a pot, and supply the widget to the Java EE server from Seaside to
generate the full page.  The widget also keeps a lease open with the
Seaside server and when the user leaves the page and the widget stops
requesting the lease, Pharo can recycle the pot.

Andrew Glynn