Norbert Fortelny wrote:
>Something I have not figured out how to do easily in the Pharo system
>browser: I am looking at a method and want to see how a message that is used
>in this
>method is implemented.

Have a look at my Message Flow browser:

  http://forum.world.st/ANN-MessageFlowBrowser-td4849049.html

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRd_bzGocQg

It should do the job you need. You can load it from Catalog.
It mimics a "dive in like" message browser that is found in SmalltalkMT but for
Pharo.

Hernán Morales Durand
>This was actually implemented in older versions of Pharo (or Squeak), the
>browser also included very handy buttons in the middle to save precious
>clicks.

Yes - this was removed from Pharo but was useful.

Stef wrote:
>I would also love to scope and manipulate the scope of the list. For
>example I would like

Some Smalltalks had "Senders"/"Implementors" and "Local Senders"/"Local
Implementors"
just checking the hierarchy upwards.
This was useful and we possibly should include such facilities (scoped to
hierarchy, package, ...)
in the future again.

Thanks
Torsten