Hi Frederico,

Do you want to verify that a particular instance of GTPlayground is opened
or if there is just any GTPlayground opened in the current image?

For the first case a playground knows it's window. So you can check if
there is a window and the window is in the world:

aPlayground window
ifNotNil: [ :aWindow | aWindow isInWorld ]
ifNil: [ false ]

For the second case something like the following script should work:

(World submorphs select: [ :aMorph | aMorph isSystemWindow ])
detect: [ :aWindow | aWindow model class = GTPlayground ]
ifFound: [ true ]
ifNone: [ false ]

Cheers,
Andrei