Thanks all of the people who joined us we are already 14 members including
2 administrators me and Esteban. Discord has passed this daily test, it
supports markup which means you can paste Pharo code with Smalltalk syntax
highlighting, it previews links, edit messages, has YouTube and Twitch
integrations. I also tested the mobile clients for iOS and android.
Everything looks like it works fine, a search facility is missing but this
is to be added by the development team later on.

Now what remains is to test twitch and YouTube integration and also video
and voice chat.

Talking about twitch I decided to make screencasts for Pharo , probably one
hour long. The advantage over YouTube tutorials is that it's real time so
we can make the lesson interactive and you can ask me questions and chat
with me during the screencast.

I will alert when the screencast will take place with a later post.