Ok, I did some extra tests and I think I figured what is happening: the
code I load on the image subject to clean has a startUp method that starts
a Teapot server on port 8080. I tried various scenarios:

1- Load a fresh image from get.pharo.org and execute clean --> Ok
2- Load a fresh image from get.pharo.org only with the dependencies from my
project (ConfigurationOfTwitterChallenge), one at a time, and execute clean
--> Ok
3- Load a fresh image from get.pharo.org, apply
ConfigurationOfTwitterChallenge and execute clean --> Fail
4- Load a fresh image from get.pharo.org, apply
ConfigurationOfTwitterChallenge and execute eval "TwitterChallengeMain
stopDefaultExecution. ImageCleaner cleanUpForProduction. Smalltalk
snapshot: true andQuit: true." --> *Ok *(Assuming  ImageCleaner
cleanUpForProduction. Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: true. does the same
as clean --production)

It appears I cannot clean an Image with the server started. Question: is
that an error or I really should not try to clean an image with a server
on? If the former I open an issue on FogBuz and I will try on a
not-headless vm to see if some error happen.

Regards,
Vitor