Hi andreas

are you using Pharo at work :)?

Can we know more?

Stef

Le 11/10/16 à 17:28, Andreas Sunardi a écrit :
I confirmed the new version is working just fine.

If this info is helpful, I'm running this new version on my CentOS 6.5 at my work.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 3:02 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com <mailto:esteba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I made a new version of
    http://files.pharo.org/platform/Pharo5.0-linux-oldLibC.zip
    <http://files.pharo.org/platform/Pharo5.0-linux-oldLibC.zip>,
    based on Yan's VM... They should work fine.

    Now... I need a CentOS compatible VM :P

    Esteban

    On 10 Oct 2016, at 08:29, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com